Best Elopement Location in Stowe, VT – Romantic Getaway
Escape to the best elopement location in Stowe, VT! Of course, we’re biased! But consider…..
1. Soft. Quiet. Undisturbed. ours is a private, winding, tree-canopied road that welcomes you to the Stone Hill Inn. Intimate — with only nine, luxury guest rooms designed specifically for romantic couples. Secluded — surrounded by the unspoiled beauty of Vermont woods on nine acres. Fifty feet above but visible from the mountain Road. (Many in town don’t know we are here.) Isolated — from traffic and town noise.
2. The Stone Hill gardens help create a magical aura for elopement and small wedding ceremonies. Vows are often exchanged ten feet from our waterfall under a Maple canopy with a backdrop painted by hundreds of blooming perennials and annuals.
3. Your guest room opens onto these gardens. Inside you enjoy all the amenities expected of a luxury room – a King bed next to a fireplace; five pillows, soft sheets, and a sitting area with cozy chairs to watch a complimentary DVD from the Stone Hill Inn library. Double wall construction in each room insures your privacy.
4. Find unexpected opportunities too celebrate life…together among the small nooks throughout the grounds at Stone Hill where you can enjoy each other and the beauty of Vermont.
5. Food! Our celebrated three-course breakfasts are the perfect complement to the perfect elopement. Fresh fruit, baked goods, homemade granola, Greek yogurt and juice. Then either a sweet or savory entre. (An artichoke/goat cheese pie on the left, and a crème brulee French toast on the right.
In an environment of beauty, comfort, and attention to detail, let’s create memories together. Stone Hill Inn. Among the first to be inaugurated into the Trip Advisor Hall of Fame (May 2015), and based upon 2014 customer reviews, Trip Advisor rated Stone Hill Inn the 8th highest rated inn or B&B in the U.S.