We have enjoyed Trip Advisor’s top ratings for Stowe, Vermont for some time — we’re blessed with wonderful guests.
Additional Stone Hill Inn Accolades
- 2017 Best Romantic Getaway: “Best of New England Editors’ Choice” Winner by Yankee Magazine
- 2015 Trip Advisor Hall of Fame This recognition is given to properties that have been awarded the TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence five years in a row based on the quality and frequency of guest reviews.
- 2014 Trip Advisor Traveler’s Choice This is a coveted award granted to only the top 25 Inns or B&B’s in the U.S. each year. From over 21,000 inns/B&B’s Trip Advisor evaluates the quality of guest reviews during the past year in order to determine the top 25 (0.1 percent). The 2014 awards showed that the Stone Hill Inn was rated 8th highest in the U.S. In 2012 Stone Hill was rated 16th.
- Named as one the of Top 10 New England Bed and Breakfasts on the Travel Channel by Jennifer Plum Auvil (view a pdf)
- U.S. News & World Reports Travel as reported in Yahoo Travel, by Liz Weis, included Stone Hill Inn among 10 unique and spectacular inns in the U.S. Unique Bed and Breakfasts Across America
- 2014 named the top inn in Vermont from Top10Inns.com
- Read about how Stone Hill Inn fits into 36 Perfect Hours in Stowe from Vagabondish.com.
- Featured as ‘Where to Stay‘ for cross country skiers in Stowe from New York Magazine.
- Featured in the April, 2014 Huffington Post, If You’ve Never Stayed At A Bed And Breakfast, Here’s What You’re Missing Out On
- Trip Advisor Certificates of Excellence 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, and 2017.
Stowe, Vermont Accolades
- Named one of the “Best Places to See Fall Foliage in New England” by Travel + Leisure
- Named one of the “World’s 10 Best Ski Towns for Foodies” by Fodors Travel
- Name #1 Destination in the United States for Leaf Peeping by TripAdvisor