Elope to Vermont and enjoy an intimate indoor or outdoor ceremony at Stone Hill Inn. Want to see more Vermont Elopement photos?
Our Unforgettable Vermont Elopement Package includes:
- Relax for five evenings in an available room of your choice at Stone Hill. King bed, fireplace, and garden views; baths are equipped with a double Jacuzzi, fireplace, two sinks, and a shower.
- Choose among several venues at Stone Hill for your ceremony. Most love our gardens or waterfall venues in sunny weather. The picture window looking out on the gardens is a favorite during the winter months.
- Includes 6 guests for the ceremony. Absolutely no more than 10 ceremony guests (7th, 8th, 9th, and 10th guests are $50 extra per person).
- We ask that services will take place between 12:00 and 2:00 pm.
- We will provide an experienced Justice of the Peace who will discuss your specific desires and ceremony details well before the actual service date.
- On your wedding day, the Stone hill florist provides a bride’s bouquet and groom’s boutonniere which can be tailored to your preferences.
- We’ll provide a talented photographer to capture your big day (subject to availability).
- Celebrate with a champagne toast and designer cake for 8.
- Upon arrival, you’ll receive a bottle of champagne and a dozen roses.
- On your wedding night, indulge for dinner at Michaels on the Hill – #1 Romantic Restaurant in VT
- Let the pampering continue: relax during your 60-minute couples aromatherapy massage in the privacy of your guestroom
- Take home, two Stone Hill Inn wine glasses for celebrating your new life together!
Package Add-On Cost Starting at $1,770
Total Package with Lodging Starting at $3,493
(five-night stay for the bride and groom – one room, double occupancy, taxes included) Please note room prices will vary for this package during peak seasons (MLK birthday, Valentine’s Day, fall foliage, and Christmas).
Book online or check availability with PROMOCODE: UNFORGETTABLE
Email or call us at (802) 253-6282 to book this package and start planning your intimate wedding in Vermont. We look forward to providing you with reliable references for florists, photographers, and dining locations for your celebration.
Accommodating Guests for Your Ceremony
Please limit ceremony guests to six individuals. Our actual wedding space is limited; however, we are aware that there can be occasions when you would like to have more than six guests. We would welcome the opportunity to discuss these situations with you, recognizing that we are naturally constrained in our ability to meet everyone’s wishes. Please call well in advance so we can do our best to accommodate your needs. 802-253-6282.