Celebrate your love with an intimate wedding in beautiful Stowe, Vermont! Choose our Roses and Memories elopement package, and let us handle all of the details!
Our Roses and Memories Elopement Package Includes:
- Relax for three evenings in an available room of your choice at Stone Hill. Bedrooms have a King bed and fireplace; baths are equipped with a double Jacuzzi, fireplace, two sinks, and a shower.
- Choose from many venues at Stone Hill for your ceremony. Most love our gardens or waterfall venues in sunny weather. During the winter or inclement weather, the picture window looking out on the gardens or by the fireplace are favorites. 6 guests.
- We ask that your service take place between 12:00 and 2:00 pm.
- We will provide an experienced Justice of the Peace who will discuss your specific desires and ceremony details well before your actual service date.
- Be greeted by a dozen roses upon your arrival at Stone Hill Inn.
- On your wedding day, the Stone Hill Inn florist provides a bride’s bouquet and groom’s boutonniere which can be tailored to your preferences.
- Celebrate with a personalized single-layer wedding cake and a special table that will be decorated and set for “cutting the cake” moments after your wedding.
- Be expertly served during your wedding celebration dinner by the folks at Michael’s on the Hill! (This is a certificate for up to $120.00, gratuities not included.)
- It’s all about memories: take home two Stone Hill Inn commemorative wine glasses.
Package Add-On Cost: $1,163
Package Cost: Starting at $2,045
(three-night stay, double occupancy, taxes included)
Use online PROMOCODE: ROSES
Email or call us at (802) 253-6282 to book this package and start planning your Vermont wedding. We would be happy to provide reliable references for florists, photographers, and additional dining recommendations for your stay.
You can also create a unique Vermont wedding package by adding one or more of our Adventure Enhancements, including getting married in a hot air balloon, enjoying the thrill of dog sledding, or ziplining, among others. Call us for more details or to add to your celebration. (802) 253-6282
Accommodating Guests for Your Ceremony
We try to limit guests to around six individuals. However, we are aware that there can be occasions when you would like to have more than six guests. We would welcome the opportunity to discuss these situations with you, recognizing that our actual wedding space is somewhat limited. Please call in advance so we can do our best to accommodate your needs.
What a wonderful establishment! Kind caring people make you feel right at home in a beautiful location. The Inn itself is beautiful with sprawling flower rock gardens outside and a cascading waterfall flowing through the flowers upping the tranquility level. Check it out👍🏻👍🏻