What’s more fun than a Stowe, Vermont Honeymoon? Finding unexpected opportunities to celebrate life together! Come. Enjoy the beauty and quiet seclusion of Stone Hill while surrounded by Stowe’s outdoor playgrounds of unspoiled forests, paths, meadows, rivers, and waterfalls. An exceptional beginning!
Vermont Honeymoon Package – Winter Edition
- Three night stay at our Stowe Inn in a luxurious bedroom with King bed and cozy fireplace, and a spacious bath anchored by a double Jacuzzi tub, fireplace and candles next to a shower and two sinks
- Rejuvenating, sixty minute, relaxation massages for both of you. (Please allow for a minimum of three working days to insure therapist availability — additional days are often needed during peak seasons.)
- Romantic sleigh ride for two
- An extraordinary dog sledding adventure – Meet the dogs, sense their joy for running, and marvel at the beautiful Vermont winter landscape in a cozy two-person sled
- A superb dinner at Michael’s on the Hill via a $120 certificate (gratuities not included)
- A tasty and instructive chocolate making class – prepare and dip your own chocolate (some seasonal restrictions)
- Linda’s three-course breakfasts each morning and appetizers each evening, featuring our famous Crème Brule’ French toast in the shape of a heart for your first morning!
- Our signature, rose petal turn-down service your first evening
- Two keepsake Stone Hill Inn wine glasses
Vermont Honeymoon Package: $1,975 plus tax. Upgrade to a Corner room for an additional $20/night plus tax. Prices not valid during Peak seasons — please call us!
This package may not be combined with other specials or discounts. If calling please mention “The Honeymoon Package” when booking. If reserving on-line be sure to add the Honeymoon Package listed next to your room when you book.
See additional Package Enhancements
We also offer exceptional Stowe, Vermont elopements for indoor or outdoor ceremonies.