What’s more fun than Stowe, Vermont Honeymoons? Finding unexpected opportunities to celebrate life together! Come. Enjoy the beauty and quiet seclusion of Stone Hill while surrounded by Stowe’s outdoor playgrounds of unspoiled forests, paths, meadows, rivers, and waterfalls. The Stone Hill Inn’s Stowe, Vermont Honeymoon Package — an exceptional beginning! Yummm.
- Sixty minute, relaxation massages for both of you. (Please allow for a minimum of three working days to insure therapist availability — additional days are often needed during peak seasons.)
- A sleigh ride (winter)/carriage ride (summer)
- Vouchers for a 20% reduction for rental of bicycles in the summer or for skis or snowboards in the winter.
- A $120 certificate for dinner at Michael’s on the Hill (gratuities not included)
- Red roses (dozen) upon arrival
- Chocolate covered strawberries upon arrival
- Linda’s three-course breakfasts each morning and appetizers each evening
- Our signature, rose petal turn-down service your first evening.
- Unlimited access to our 300 DVD library
The Honeymoon Package requires a three-night stay, the cost for which is in addition to the Package cost of $530 (plus taxes). Each guest room has a king bed and sitting area warmed by a fireplace. Each room also has a large bath with double Jacuzzi tub, fireplace, shower and dual sinks.
This package may not be combined with other specials or discounts. If calling please mention “The Honeymoon Package” when booking. If reserving on-line be sure to add the Honeymoon Package listed next to your room when you book.
Hmmmm. A Stone Hill Inn honeymoon in Stowe! Wonderful.
We offer exceptional Stowe, Vermont wedding venues with indoor or outdoor wedding ceremonies.