A Stowe Honeymoon; the perfect beginning for celebrating life…together!
Take it all in. The beauty and seclusion of Stone hill Inn, the unspoiled splendor of Stowe’s mountains, forests, rivers, and hidden paths, and all the activities that they provide. A memory-laden beginning forever remembered!
Our Vermont Honeymoon Package includes:
- A three night stay in a Luxury or Classic bedroom with King bed and cozy fireplace. Relax in a spacious bath with candle-lit double-Jacuzzi next to a fireplace, and there’s also a shower and a sink for each of you.
- Three-course breakfasts each morning.
- A sixty minute, relaxation couples massage done in tandem.
- Chocolates! Under the expert tutelage of the Laughing Moon Chocolate experts, learn how and make over a pound of chocolates at Laughing Moon.
- A superb dinner at Michael’s on the Hill via a $120 certificate (gratuities not included).
- Our signature candle-lit, silk rose petal turn-down service for your guest room on your return from Michael’s.
- Two keepsake Stone Hill Inn wine glasses.
Cost: $565, plus three night minimum stay & taxes
Use promocode: HONEYMOON
*Room prices will vary for our three-night Honeymoon Package during peak seasons (MLK birthday, Valentine’s Day, fall foliage, and Christmas).
**Please, we would like two weeks in advance so that we can secure reservations for you. Honeymoon packages may not be combined with any other offers and are not available using third party gift certificates.
We also have several seasonal events that would add to your Honeymoon enjoyment and offer exceptional Stowe, Vermont elopements for indoor or outdoor ceremonies.
My husband and I chose the Stone Hill for a 3 day mini-moon after our NYE wedding, and it was the perfect spot to rejuvenate. The rooms are incredibly relaxing and comfortable. The attention to detail and customer service is outstanding––I lost my voice from the wedding and the owners made a point to make sure I had lemon and honey at my breakfast table every morning 🙂
We booked the romance/honeymoon package and had a great time at the chocolate making class and dinner at Michael’s on the Hill. Would wholeheartedly recommend this beautiful Inn to anyone looking for a getaway around the Stowe area.
Jmarsh0812, Boston, Massachusetts
After our October wedding we only had a few days to get away and the Stone Hill Inn was the perfect spot. It is quiet, cozy, and welcoming. It is unlike any other B&B we have stayed at. No dated, antiquey rooms. The entire place is modern and decorated tastefully – “Vermont Chic.”
LLaing, Hoboken, New Jersey
2 nights of romantic bliss in the gorgeous West Branch room, which is all the way at the end for added privacy. Started with a relaxing couple’s massage and use of the double Jacuzzi. Excellent breakfasts and cozy accommodations. Perfect way to enjoy a quiet, romantic, wedding weekend.
Natalie V, Boston, Massachusetts
The Inn, the landscaping, the cleanliness, the food and all the little extras were perfect! Truly a gem tucked away on a little mountain!
Jeff & Tina L., Rhode Island