What’s more fun than a Honeymoon? Celebrating life together; finding things that you have never done and do them together for the first time! So….the Honeymoon Package!
- Sixty minute, relaxation massages for both of you
- A yoga class for both of you – yes, even if you’ve never done this before!
- A sleigh ride (winter)/carriage ride (summer)
- Vouchers for a 20% reduction for rental of bicycles in the summer or for skis or snowboards in the winter.
- A $120 certificate for dinner at Michael’s on the Hill (gratuities not included)
- Red roses (dozen) upon arrival
- Chocolate covered strawberries on arrival
- Linda’s three-course breakfasts each morning and appetizers each evening
- Our signature, rose petal turn-down service your first evening.
- Unlimited access, of course, to our 300 DVD library
- A Nespresso coffee for each of you each morning
The Honeymoon Package cost is $575 (plus taxes) and it is in addition to your room expense, which must be at least three nights to take advantage of the Honeymoon Package. Each guest room has a king bed and sitting area warmed by a fireplace, accompanied by a large bath with double Jacuzzi tub, fireplace, shower and dual sinks.
This package may not be combined with other specials or discounts. If calling please mention “The Honeymoon Package” when booking. If reserving on-line be sure to add the Honeymoon Package listed next to your room when you book.
Experience a magical Vermont honeymoon at Stone Hill Inn in Stowe.
We offer exceptional Stowe, Vermont wedding venues with indoor or outdoor wedding ceremonies.