Elope to Vermont and enjoy an intimate ceremony at Stone Hill Inn. Want to see more Vermont Elopement photos?
Our Simple Elegance Package includes:
- Relax for two evenings in an available room of your choice at Stone Hill. King bed, fireplace and garden views; baths are equipped with a double Jacuzzi, fireplace, two sinks and a shower.
- Choose among several venues at Stone Hill for your ceremony. Most love our gardens or waterfall venues in sunny weather. The picture window looking out on the gardens is a favorite during inclement weather.
- We ask that services will take place between 12:00 and 2:00pm.
- We will provide an experienced Justice of the Peace who will discuss your specific desires and ceremony details well before the actual service date.
- On your wedding day the Stone hill florist provides a bride’s bouquet and groom’s boutonniere which can be tailored to your preferences.
- Return from dinner on your wedding night to a candle-lit, rose (silk) petal, king bed turn-down.
- Two Stone Hill Inn wine glasses for celebrating life together!
Total Package Cost: Starting at $1,295
(two-night stay, per room, double occupancy, taxes included)
Book online with PROMOCODE: ELEGANCE
BOOK THIS PACKAGE – EMAIL US
Email or call us at (802) 253-6282 to book this package and start planning your intimate wedding in Vermont. We will be happy to provide reliable references for florists, photographers, and dining locations for your celebration.
Accommodating Guests for Your Ceremony
We try to limit ceremony guests to around six individuals. Our actual wedding space is limited; however, we are aware that there can be occasions when you would like to have more than six guests. We would welcome the opportunity to discuss these situations with you, recognizing that we are naturally constrained in our ability to meet everyone’s wishes. Please call well in advance so we can do our best to accommodate your needs. 802-253-6282.
Photo Credit: Landwehrle Photography
The Stone Hill Inn is consistently ranked as one of the most romantic destinations in New England, most recently earning top-10 recognition from lists released by both Trip Advisor and the Travel Channel, because of our wonderful guests! We are so appreciative of our guests’ feedback and reviews!
Our room was everything we’d hoped for. My husband and I will never forget our wonderful elopement at the Inn. Kristie and Todd were perfect hosts and arranged everything for us from officiant, flowers, photographer, and dinner that night. We felt so pampered and wanted for nothing. We lucked out and were the only ones at the Inn for our mid-week visit and had the place for ourselves.
Canadian couple on TripAdvisor