Whether you’re a local looking for a quick Valentine’s getaway, or from out-of-town making a big to-do about Valentine’s Day, Stone Hill Inn is your perfect romantic Vermont lodging choice.
In fact, Stone Hill Inn is Yankee Magazine’s Editors’ Choice winner for “Best Romantic Getaway in New England.”
Our local airport is a 40-minute drive and Stowe is a short 3.5 hour drive from Boston and a 5.5 hour drive from New York City. Did you know that Stowe boasts World class skiing and snowboarding at Mt. Mansfield (9-minute drive from the Inn) and we were named one of the “World’s 10 Best Ski Towns for Foodies” by Fodors Travel?
What should your perfect romantic lodging offer?
Stone Hill Inn’s Romantic Lodging Checklist
- In-room double-sided fireplaces
- Jetted jacuzzi tubs
- Luxurious linens and pillows
- Spacious rooms with garden views
- Rose petal turn downs available (may not be available during COVID)
- Roses, Champagne and Chocolates available for purchase
- In-room couples massages available
- Attentive, personalized customer service
- Delicious sunlit breakfasts (We can meet dietary restrictions, too!)
- Romance packages
- Proposal packages
- Romantic outings such as horse drawn sleigh rides and private hikes
- Within minutes of Michael’s on the Hill – the #1 Romantic Restaurant in VT
Yep, we’ve got Romance covered. Thanks Travel Like A Local: Vermont for including Stone Hill Inn in your “Romantic Lodging in Vermont for Valentine’s Day” guide.
We had a month-long honeymoon during which we spent time on many B&Bs and Inns. This is definitely the best one. The great jacuzzi bath and double sided fireplace make the room so romantic.
I absolutely loved this place. Todd & Kristie were amazing hosts. Friendly, engaging and went above and beyond to make our stay a special one. I took my girlfriend there for our anniversary, birthday, and Valentine’s Day all wrapped up in one! She loved it!! We can’t wait to return!
My wife and I booked the Stone Hill Inn for a “late” Valentines Day getaway and enjoyed every minute. The rooms are spacious and tastefully decorated with a fireplace and jacuzzi. Plenty of space to walk around. The breakfast was awesome!
Brian T, Vermont
Romantic Vermont Lodging
Have questions? Please call the Inn at (802) 253-6282. Ready to make your reservation? Remember to book directly for the best prices and experience. Curious why booking direct is such a great choice? Read more here about the benefits of booking direct.